This truck has been completely gone though by local mechanic shop
This is a 1991 379 short hood flatop peterbilt w/63in sleeper has detroit 60 series 435 hp with a 13 speed with 3.55 ratio locking differencials. New fresh overhaul and alot of new parts on this pete (approx 1.5 mil on the body and frame).
Approx 500,000+ miles before overhaul. This truck was used locally in the state of florida. Clean florida title. Shifts, runs and drives!
The New Parts Include:
- overhaul + seals and gaskets ect
- new fully loaded head, new injectors, rollers, ect.
- new radiator
- new waterpump
- new carpet
- new wide ride seat
- new texas bumper
- new drop down visor (not installed still in box)
- new 8.5 in exhaust pipes
- new short shot muffler
- new cab panels and sleeper panels (not intalled)
- new rear fenders, mudflap hangers, mudflaps and center lights
Truck does have passenger seat. Rear tires about 95% on them. Steers about 75% tires 11r22.5. Paint in fair condition. Sleeper interior panels could use repolstered.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1991 Peterbilt 379
Seller's other items: rutezin73
Location: Ocala, Florida, United States